Back pain and chest pain
My problem is back pain and nack pain as well as chest pain was 6- 7 years old and the till continued pain i was treatment was MD medicine but not problem clear he was told so your problem is sandhivat

Hello There. I can understand your concern. did you consult MD medicine or ayurvedic medicine. sandhivata refers to osteoarthritis. and i do not feel you might be suffering from osteoarthritis. for all thse you need to consult a orthopedician and not any one else. take a pain killer like a tab. zerodol-th8 once or twice a day after food and consult orthopedician in person as soon as possible. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.