Back head pain
Hi past 3 month  am facing the back head nerve pain in one particular spot it's above the 4 inches of ears facing the both of the back side of head now sometimes base of skull also pain  also facing this problem on daily  and now my bp is 130/81 feel dizziness in morning.. Mother of 7 month old .. wheather it's because of sleepless or bad feeding posture or tension headache  .. and past two days I did neck exercise and use cervical pillow but now I didn't feel that pain is it normal pl suggest or wheather I need medicine attention

could be due to cervical spondylosis or there could be any nerve root compression in neck....
get consult with neurosurgeon or neurologist
MRI cervical spine and cv junction would be helpful