Back head pain
Hi am facing back head nerve pain above the ear in past fews days.. pain is in mild and moderate only .. now my base of skull also paining.. am having 5 month baby few month back I tried sleepin position feeding.. and didn't have proper sleep in night time also.pl suggest wheather I need to check my eyes or it's a tension headache.because I consult doct on two week back he said it's a tension headache but still it's didn't recovery yet ..

You can express breast feed and ask husband to feed your child at times especially in night. Sos pcm for headache
Thanks