Back foot pain

Hi Doctor, I've been facing this issue for more than a couple of years. It doesn't happen always. But whenever I play, I get this problem of severe pain in Back foot. This is not the toe area but back side of ankle. The right foot pains a a lot when I try to put my weight as I walk. I am unable to walk properly due to this. I don't see any swellings. Looks normal visually. But as I stretch my foot or As I put my weight on backfoot while walking it causes severe pain. At times, even when am not playing, the issue occurs when I wake up in d morning. It goes for another week the same way. Please help me on what should I look into to get this sorted? I m feeling d pain now and I ve attached the photo as well.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It looks like you could be suffering from inflammation of the tenodcalcaneum. Sometimes even a corn present on the heel can cause such symptoms. So you will need clinical examination to diagnose the condition. Kindly consult a nearby orthopedic for further evaluation.