Back eaching near arms and dandruff
Hi sir mam I have facing dandruff issue and eaching issue back . Now this days I have cutoff all hair due to dandruff but it's not solved this will not happen me before . About eaching back it's problem I have suffer last 4 year ago but which point it's eaching this is again eaching. Also some time I feel some issue in panies round but more it's also I have faciing before 4 year ago . After resolve why eaching in body part . Thanks

You need proper antidandruff shampoo and cause of itching has to be found out. For that
get an online consultation with photographs