Back and leg pain

I had back and right leg pain and the MRI of spine showed that disc bulge diffuse in L4-L5 region which is pressing the right traversing nerve, sacralisation in L5.Doctor said the leg pain is also because of this. Undergone physiotherapy 2 months back and doing excersie daily.No back pain now but still have leg pain.

Dr. Raviraj Francis
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there...well since your MRI shows disc bulge at L4-L5 level and sacrilization...so its quit evident and it is mainly responsible for your low back and leg pain....i need to know some history from you regarding your condition. 1)your height and weight 2)your occoupation and mode of commuting. 3)physiotherapy treatment taken so far 4)weather you are taking calcium and B12 supplements 5)what exercises are you doing at the moment. Do resort back to me with the answers and i will give you proper explanitation regarding your condition and weather your treatment so far is heading in the right direction or not. Take care. Regards.
Dr. Kishor Reddy-PT
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need do to strengthen of muscles of hamstring and quadriceps.Pain may be due to muscle wasting also