Baby2 Conceiving pb
Hi Im 35 and my husband is 39years old. I have 7year old son. We are trying for 2nd baby since last 4 years.Since last year I have been consulting a fertility specialist. I have done blood test-AMH level is 2.8. HSG test is normal. My husbands sperm count is 12 million. After repeated follicular study I couldnt conceive, hence tried 2 cycles of IUI which have been unsuccessful. What could be the reason for me not conceiving?

Dr. Astha Jain Mathur
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Indore

Dear Practo User, In each cycle , 1in 5 couple conceive and the success rate in IUI is same. The sperm count you have mentioned is below the cut off , that can also be one of the reasons.
Go for total of 5-6 IUI, if semen parameters improve , can try spontaneously also , if it doesn't, can plan IVF if all fails.