Baby weight gain
My 10 weeks 3 days old girl baby is 4.45kgs now. She was 3.07 kgs at birth. At the time when we discharged her from the hospital (12days after birth), she was 2.7kgs. she had breastfeeding problems during initial month (I was expressing my milk and fed her). Later she got practiced to breastfeed on her own. I feel my baby has not gained weight up to the mark. I am not using formula milk to feed her. How to make her gain weight? Should I still feed her once in 2 hours during nighttime or let her sleep? How can I overcome this problem? Please help

Congrats on giving breast milk only. The baby is doing ok. Weight is between 3rd and 50th centile as per age. Keep monitoring. Contact again with weight at 3 months. If baby is active, taking feeds, passing urine, then no need to worry. No need to start formula. Formula will increase weight but it will cause digestion and other diseases. Such weight gain is not healthy. Height is also important. Measure height now and regularly.