Baby.problm
Hello doctor my age is 26.I have a baby of 2 n half mnth old I.feed her.every 2 hour.n mst of tym in 1 hour gap.bt still.she feels hungry.n will strt.cryng.whn.i.strt feeding.her she stps cryng.she is too.cranky.n.dnt sleep.fr whole.night she keeps on.demndng milk fr whole.night I.m hvng severe pain.while feedng.but still.I.feed her because of her crankiness.I cnt.sleep whole night what shuld.I.do.I need ur valueAble suggestion as soon.as possible pls suggest me smthng

Dr. Pabiyasree J
Pediatrician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. You have to empty one breast completely before switching over to the other side, as hind milk is rich in fat which satisfies the baby after a feed. Kindly check with your pediatrician, the proper latching position while feeding to prevent nipple bites which is extremely painful. If your baby is adequately gaining weight, then your feeds are sufficient for her. If she is cranky try other methods to pacify her.