Baby not taking food
Sir/Madam My child (1.6 years) is eating any kind of tiffin and also eating banana but not eating rice. Please give me suggestions for this problem. Thanking you

Let them enjoy what ever he wants to eat, just make sure for giving him hone made food only, it’s just a cycle which changes frequently. In a matter of week or so he will start eating rica. You can try fried rice or biryani mean while
Babies want some exciting food every time so 1 stop giving out side packaged food ( this is time when he will start recognizing it when you eat it in front of him stop that first) 2 alter some taste in dishes like give parathas, or pulao or halva like things 3 don't give biscuits Try to feed him home made snakes. Try giving fruits Don't force him much
kindly consult for more information