Baby kicks
Hello, I am 37 weeks pregnant...slowly i have observed slowdown of baby movements...and I m feeling my tummy hard...is it normal ? Or do I need to consult doctor...?

Dr. Swati Kanawa
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hello, atleast 10-12 movements in 12 hrs should be there. If its less and you are feeling pain also along with tightening please consult doctor
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, As the baby develops week by week, the uterus begins to tighten and henceforth, you feel less movement. However, if you feel excessive tightening along with pain then conslt a gynecologist for evaluation.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, as the baby grows the bigger, the space becomes less so you feel less movement.If you r feeling tightning and it comes in regular manner with pain in back, then meet gynaecologist.

Baby kicks feel like spasms