Baby heartbeats
Now I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant ..when me was 5 weeks 5 days pregnant my doctor was said that he doesnot see my inside baby heartbeats so I asked when the babies heart was beating inside my belly ..I am very tense I am very tense for this reason

hello. if I have understood your question properly, you want to know when does a baby's heart start to beat first? baby's heart first beats at around 6th - 8th week. And for that you need USG or Doppler. don't need to get tensed, If anything was wrong, your gynaecologist would have told you. just relax in this period so that your baby grows healthy. for further help. consult your obstetrician and gynaecologist. regards