Baby hair growth and diet
I think my baby's hair growth is not normal, I want to know about proper diet and medicines and vitamins what should I give to his proper growth.

What do you mean by hair growth not normal ? Is it excessive growth all over body ? Or is it scarce growth ? Is it loss of hair after normal growth ? Is it selective loss of hair in patches ? Thus there are many questions to. Be answered so make a connect with telehealth professional like me to allay your anxiety .
Share image
give multivitamin syp, fruits,cereals and other home base food
You can attach a picture for correct diagnosis 1. Give balanced diet with milk, fruits, egg and ghee.