Baby girl not getting hair
My 2 year old baby girl still has no hair Very very little hair is there.what is the problem Removed 2 times but still very very less hair is there

Plz share picture

Your baby is still in growing phase...she will have good hair, don't worry. You can increase protein content in her diet and see. If not , then Homoeopathy can always help your baby. The sweet pills are easy to take and have no side effects. Contact me.
Hi user, These types of symptoms can be treated successfully by Homeopathy. Homeopathic medicine has no side effects and can remove all these symptoms effectively and permanently. Request you to consult via chat or call for treatment plan. Medicine will be send by courier even in lockdown. Thanks.
there must be some hidden causes in the constitution of your child. during her pregnancy, the condition of the mother decides about the sensitivity and diseases of the child. you should consult a classical homoeopath. her treatment will take time, but for this condition, the only homoeopathy is the solution.
do not take any local/skin treatment to tackle this. it is suppresive in nature. you child is too small to deal with this.
Keep patience, massage with almonds oil ,feed  her with got or cow milk,
Don't worry..Just wait
Don’t worry. Juz wait.
Will depend on assimilation and baby present growth.. Nothing to worry it can be resolved.
Consult online
Hello mam, This is not so great problem.
hairs on your baby will come and it will take time.
consult me online for further query and complaint for diagnosis and treatment with full history and a photo graph of her skull or head of the baby for further advice.
Nothing to worry about that. It takes some time for hair to grow in some babies
wait and watch
I would advice you to relax and wait, it’s different for different people, I would advice you to wait.
Apply medicated oil on her scalp Correct her diet Find out why hairs are not growing properly Take online consultation directly
take online consultation directly
Don't worry Just wait