Baby doesn't want to eat
Goodmorning, My baby is 16 months old, weigh 10kg. She is teething, my concern is she doesn't want to eat anything, she refuses everything which she use to like earlier, otherwise she is active and playing. Why it's happening, is it due to teething?

Her growth is very good. Probably it’s due to boredom. Also change of weather can affect diet. As you mentioned she is active and playful then nothing to worry. If you haven’t done deworming for her that can be done.
Yes it’s happened with teething, Child became cranky because they don’t know what’s going on, but don’t worry it will not going for long time, he will be fine in few days
Now you can join with me and ask your questions on any Social media platform. For Authentic Information and Update about Children Health please subscribe my My YouTube channel Search * Doctor Ki Baat * in YouTube Facebook or Instagram
Hi. This is normal at this age. This is not due to teething
Give food in small quantities and in frequent intervals Try different recipes