Baby didn't poop for 7 days
Hi, my baby is 3 months old. He was breast fed and supplemented with formula twice/thrice a day. He pooped regularly once in two days. Now I have gradually reduced formula to once a day and breastfeeding him. Now he has stopped poop for seven days. He has no signs of discomfort. He is passing urine frequently, happy and active. Is this condition normal or should I take to doctor?Please advise.

Try glycerine supository twice a day If stil nt pasing stools after 1 day or if vomiting or distention there,cnsult doctor

What color should formula fed baby poop be