B12and VitaminD

Hi doctor.. I would like to use B12 and vitamin D for energy, biotin for hair but I hesitate to buy I would like to know Which is good brand name of B,B12 and vitamin D, biotin along with quantity,

Doctor Answers (2) on B12and VitaminD

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. if you are hesitant to buy any brands thinking if they are good or not, why don't you use natural products. you can google which foods are rich in what type of nutrients and then better to take those foods more rather than wasting money in supplements. but if you still want to use supplements only, you can use any brand all are good only. a few suggestions would be . tab. neurobion forte and cap. absolute 3g. and vit d3 by name Tab. D3 must 60 k once a week.. best regards,
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello Well you can take any brand available in your nearest area...there is no problem choosing any brand...along with the tablets I would suggest you to have lots of green leafy vegetables which will also help you out....thank you