B12 deficiency
I have b12 deficiency so Any good supplement or medicine for b12 deficiency in females?

Dr. Danish Khan

Nothing to worry about I want your detailed history..  I don't want to treat you blindly without knowing the cause of the problem. I will try my best to treat you. some questions I might ask that will give me little idea about your history Then I will write prescription for you safe and well appreciated by my patients having similar complains  please givme a feedback ASAP.
Dr. Bipin Ninan Abraham
The best sources of Vitamin B12 include: eggs, milk, cheese, milk products, meat, fish, shellfish and poultry. Some soy and rice beverages as well as soy based meat substitutes are fortified with vitamin B12. Vitamin B supplements can also be taken but you should monitor your vitamin levels every 3 months.