B12 and Neurological Diso

Hi Dr, my B12 level is 220. Is it really low? I have shoulder pain, hand pain, leg pain and discomfort in balance when I turn my head either of the side. All blood test and brain, spinal cord mri are normal. I was too worried about Parkinson’s so I visited the movement disorder specialist just by looking at me he said to visit psychiatrist. But I did not visit any psychiatrist. It's been 8 months now nothing has changed nor symptoms are increasing nor decreasing. But three weeks back my thumb started twitching I was completely made my self assured that I got parkinson's. But after one day it stopped twitching. Till now twitching has not come back. If I visit neurologist then again he will ask me to meet the psychiatrist. What is your opinion. I am too worried

Doctor Answers (2) on B12 and Neurological Diso

You are probably suffering from anxiety and or hypochondriasis A psychiatrist can cure you Don't worry You will be alright :)
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
Parkinson's disease is a continous process and the tremors will not come and go..and too the tremors will get controlled with medications..according to the history above said you have abnormal fear about your health.. So go for a counselling and consult a psychiatrist -you will be alright soon..