B-Long tab in period pain

I have consulted a gyne for sever period pain . I gained around 7-8kgs weight in last few months . She asked me to do a thyroid test and an ultra sound for dysmenorroea . She also asked me to take B long tablet for 30 days which contains pyridoxine hydrochloride. When i consulted a general physician he said that this medicine is used to cure heart diseases , clogged arteries, high cholesterol , where as my cholestrol is fine. Can you guide me .

Doctor Answers (3) on B-Long tab in period pain

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? B long tablet is fine. You are likely to have PCOS. Follow up with your gynecologist and get yourself tested for PCOS since your body weight is high compared to your body weight. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
B long is fine. It is used in several conditions, including yours. If thyroid and ultrasound are normal, you do not need to worry. Try to lose weight by diet and exercise. It will help too
You can take b long. It's used for your problem. Your gynecologist is right