Azoospermia
I have been diagnosed azoospermia and have done fsh lh testosterone and hrusg and trus ultrasound .every thing is normal but testosterone is 1.77 what kind of azoospermia I m having . obstructive or non obstructive.further will I have baby through natural process or should I go for ivf

Better to consult a surgeon or urologist, personally, for proper evaluation. He will advise u properly. Obstructive azoospermia may be corrected by micro surgery, in some pts. Otherwise, Ivf /icsi may be tried.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+173
Chat with a sexologist
date of tests? USG?
Low testosterone level also And semen count Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Consult me online if you want permanent solution