Ayurvedic medicine expiry
Dr. I hav a bottle of ashokarisht the one which is for females it's of year2013 and no expiry is printed so can I take it now also or should I throw it? And Dr. I m only seeing clots coming out and not getting proper bleeding from 4days so what to do?

Dr. Tapan Gandhi
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Actually
Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Kanpur

You use this medicine for your problem and also use sutikabharan ras 1 tab bd for first 10 day of mestrual cycle
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
You may use ashokarista , as these types of medicine becomes more potent with time. Thats why there is no expiry date on aasava and aristas. You may also take Tab Rajpravartini vati 2 tab twice a day with lukewarm water.