AVN in both hip
I have met a boy for marriage purpose and he told me after 2 months I came to know that he is suffering from AVN level 4 in both hips. We have been in relationship since 4 months. Now the time has come to decide if we should move further and take it to next level i.e marriage. I am unable to decide what should I do. We both like each other. Now he is working in IT field. I am very much worried that if he will be able to work in future and if its genetic or it will affect my sexual life

AVN is a serious problem. For that please consult a good Orthopedician in your city.