Avdomino pelvic pain
Have this pain since one year. Back then I consulted a doctor and as suggested had ultrasonography n it was clear. Doc said to ignore pain. But problem still persists. What kind of specialist should I consult.??
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi detailed history needed to give provisional diagnosis as abdomen scan is normal...pain can be irritable bowel syndrome,Crohns disease,urinary tract infection etc...consult gastroenterologist they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?