Autisum, speaking trouble

Hi my nephew lives in USA diagnosed with autism symptoms yet ! like other kid as he's not showing interest in social things and do not go to play with other kid ! Don't show interest in what we are making him to do ! He's in his own world ! Still he dnt talk only repete words !suggest some good things for him
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, From what you seem to have described it does sound like he could be having autism. If your nephew is in US then you need not worry. US has one of the best health care facilities including for autistic children. Look up for autistic centers there and get your nephew registered. He will have better vocational training, speech therapy and understanding of emotions in a center. For autistic children you need to find special education therapists and vocational therapists later on.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?