Asking about similar medicine
Dear doctor I am from Hungary since four years I have psychiatrist treatment in my country taking medicines 2mg risperidone and 2 mg biperiden daily because I couldn't sleep before the treatment and I had some worries due to family problem and I had lost my job.maybe I will move to India I would like to know if same medicines exists there because my doctor told me it would be risky to change them. What do you think could it be possible that I can get same medicines in India? Thanks for your answer.

Yes, you'll get these medicines in India !
Risperidone is available here easily and kindly do not seek homeopathy. It has no effect.
Hello Friend.. I  advice to  opt Homoeopathic treatment.. It would definitely helps you without any side effects.. In 21,days you must left all allopathic medicins.. "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic" will help you to come out from this problem with permanent solution.. We treat with Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effect with some diet corrections with counsellings sessios Assure results would be seen in 21 days. Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and medicins provided through our courier services.. Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
Hi mam.. Thanks for seeking help here. Risperidone is available worldwide.... It's a primary molecule for psychosis n affective symptoms also. Therefore I feel you should not worry ...