As u answred so...
As you told me remylin d is not safe in pregnancy but i am already pregnant from last 2 months and i used this medicine for that two months so is it already affected on my child in any way? or its already harmed to my child how do i know about this?plz tell me this thing i am so worried about it. Thanx

Dr. Parnamita Bhattacharya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
It's better not to take any medicine in first 3 months of pregnancy other than folic acid tablet. But don't worry taking remylin d won't affect your pregnancy. But now stop it &.consult an obstetrician.