Armpit rash / marks
I have these rash or dark patch in my armpits. Not sure what they are and cause of it. If anyone can help me know what it is, common causes and a home remedy for it Regards

Don't worry...you are suffering from  bacterial growth causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This is due to bacterial infection. It can be due to sweating. Home remedies will not help. Consult online for proper treatment.