Arm hurts from bike injury over a year a
I hurt my arm when I feel on my bike a year ago. I landed on my arm and my arm when up too high and since then my arm has been in pain. My right arm by the upper tendon of the triceps hurts every time i move my arm. I try and stretch my arm every day and i thought it would have healed on it's own by now. My arm's been in pain for over a year.

Please consult orthopaedic for examination
Kindly Get clinical examination by ortho surgeon and follow advise accordingly
It can be a torn rotator cuff. Get an MRI and consult further via Practo consult
Hi Thanks for the query Pl get an MRI of the painful area to see for ligament strain or tear And consult through practo paid consult with results

Arm hurts after blood drawn