Anxious, stiffness at back head
I feel anxious all the times nowadays, I can feel anxious at back of the head and stiffness as well, I am going potty more than usual, and I cannot sleep in afternoon, otherwise I was able to take nap in the afternoon. I also feel uncomfortable while having food and feels like there is something wrong with throat and while taking food inside.

You are passing through lot of tension  adv divert to pranaam exercise  picture contact for treatment

It could be due to indigestion or excessive gas production. Drink plenty of water. Take easily digestible food for next 3 days. Don't take things too seriously. If possible go on a short pleasure trip.