Anxious avoidant disorder

My problem is i m thinking same things again and again.. I am not able to speak to anyone. I am not able to work anywhere.. I cant go for interview I am always staying in room Because of repeated negative thoughts .i consulted a physcatric doctor.. he told me i have ANXIOUS AVOIDANT PERSONALITY DISORDER. pls he

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxious avoidant disorder

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
Yes, It's evident that there are some things which are making you anxious and they are to the extent where you are scared to face people and situations. However you have taken the first step and consulted a doctor to get help. You are also actively finding ways to overcome issues. It shows that even with the heaviness of anxiety and burden of negative thoughts you have the will to handle the situation and the courage to seek help in different ways. I am sure that with a little more help from a psychologist you will be able to address everything that's making you anxious and open that side of you which believes in your capacity to handle things in a best possible way. Consider the fact that your life so far has brought in situations which have scared you to an extent however they have also taught you to fight for yourself and till you are fighting you can create the life, the way you want.