Anxiety weak memory
Hello respected doctors I am 23 years male I am facing health issues like weak memory  low confidance and anxiety I am avoiding people and feeling shy all time n introvert poor concentration and behaving in a childish way low thinking ability heart beat is fast with fear and frustration please advise me .Thank you

With the details given by you... It appears that you are stressed out with your study or work or physical related issue. You try to spare time for diverse your attention for short time at least. Physical and aerobic exercises will help you. Try to share your feelings.. Meditation and yoga will also give you some soothing effects. You try all this for a week or two. Still if symptoms persists then get back for next mode of management.
Your symptoms are suggestive of an anxiety disorder, most likely social anxiety disorder. There may also be underlying anxious personality traits aggravating the situation. meet a Psychiatrist or clinical psychologist for proper management as the issues are certainly treatable.

How can i increase my memory