Anxiety want helo
I am living with my siter ..studying for upsc ..I m living with my sister but she is so busy and dnt have tym for me...I can't go home bcz there I dnt get environment for study ..I dnt have any firends ..I m feeling alone here pls help me ..and I know I can manage but give me suggestions pls pls

Wanting friends and acquiring them are two different things. To want friends you need to extend you hands and try to be friendly. Consider the following 1. Keep some time for you. 2. Talk to some people. 3. Make an effort 4. Try to be open 5. Go to study circles for upsc so that you meet friends.
You can use this time for hobbies, staying connected though video or audio calls with friends, and studying.