Anxiety trembling
Sir , I'm suffering from fear,all the times when I face fear my heart rapidly beats fastly,my hands and legs tremble,my voice would be naggiging,out of control, please help me in it Thank you

Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore

U need counseling and shud try to remove d basic cause of fear. Accordingly medicines can also be taken to calm down ur mind
Yes.... Thanks for health questions Need not to worry Practice morning and evening walk Practice yogas and pranayamas Syp Ashawagandharist Tab Streson Syp Arjunarist Continue for 3 months

How to cure trembling hands