Anxiety problem
I am suffering from anxiety and under treatment under clinical psychiatrist taking Nexito 10 mg from past one year, when I started feeling better and want to stop this medicine, doctor suggested me to b reduce it to 7.5mg Then 5 mg and then stop. But after reducing it to 7.5 mg I started feeling some shaking sensation in my body and able to hear my heart beat . Then doctor suggested to go back to 10 mg , now I am feeling much much better. My query is how long I have to take this and when I can stop this, if I stop this will I again get any symptoms?

You should try doing the same thing again
Consulton practo for furthur assistance
There are many good ways to deal with anxiety. I would like to share some of them: Take a time out Take a deep breath Have a good sleep Eat healthy foods and meals Excercise regularly Count to 10 slowly as it helps in relieving anxiety Try to do your best and don’t keep on thinking of results
consult Psychiatrist/ Psychologist
Start behavior therapy and non pharmacological therapy like breathing exercise, mediation etc along with medication to control anxiety symptoms. Slowly you will get control over anxiety and can stop medication. Till that continue your treatment and strictly follow instructions of your psychiatrist.
Needs to continue until ur symptoms improve
need to continue until ur symptoms improve
No need to worry u can reduce the dosage up to 5mg. After 2weeks u can stop. Consult me on practo for more information
Hello, If you are feeling completely better for quite some time you can discuss with your treating psychiatrist about decreasing the dose. The withdrawal symptoms are expected for initial few days... Later u will feel better hopefully.