Anxiety or may b obc
I have an anxiety while talking with women.I was really depressed but after finding this link,i got some relieve as I come to know I am not the only one suffering from this. please go through this link and i think need psychotherapy want a dr
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You could be suffering from social anxiety.please see a psychiatrist to evaluate you and treat you. It can be treated with medications and cognitive behaviour therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.