Anxiety nervousness etc
I feel anxious and not able to concentrate on anything...it's been happening from an year... Sometimes palpitations and all... I am.student Nervousness and mind is not still,...

Hi Thanks for reaching out See firstly you need to understand whats causing anxiety Is it every day stress or specifically related to something? Are you anxious because of your studies? Once we know it then we can work on the thoughts to decrease your discomfort Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best :)
Mild anxiety is quite common in all people... If you have distress due to anxiety than go for consultation with psychiatrist.. Meditation and breathing exercises will help you in your case.