Anxiety n tension
Hi, I have anxiety and tension. It's mostly because of what's happening in my life. It concentrated towards my love life n also career. I feel like the need to share. But not my friends because they give biased judgement. I want to consult a psychologist who can try n understand my situation and help get over it
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You may start by seeing your primary care doctor to find out if your anxiety could be related to your physical health. Your doctor can check for signs of an underlying condition that may need treatment. However, you may need to see a specialist if you have severe anxiety. A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental health conditions. A psychologist and certain other mental health providers can diagnose anxiety and provide counseling (psychotherapy).along with that fallow bellow advices Keep physically active. Develop a routine so that you're physically active most days of the week. Exercise is a powerful stress reducer. It may improve your mood and help you stay healthy. Start out slowly and gradually increase the amount and intensity of your activities Use relaxation techniques. Visualization techniques, meditation and yoga are examples of relaxation techniques that can ease anxiety. Make sleep a priority. Do what you can to make sure you're getting enough sleep to feel rested. If you aren't sleeping well, see your doctor. Eat healthy. Healthy eating such as focusing on vegetables, fruits, whole grains and fish may be linked to reduced anxiety, but more research is needed. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?