Anxiety issues
For past few days I was been diagnosed for ibs. My physician said that I have anxiety issues so I visited to psychiatry. He prescribed me mirtaz 7.5 mg an told me to take half medicine for 1 an half month. Is it safe to start this medicine. I hope this is not life long medicine. An i can leave this medicine within 1 an half month. Also I ride bike and drive to my work place I hope it won't affect all other day to day activities. An does it affect sex life. An it's not a life long medicine right.

Dear Sir,      U can take mirtazapine as advised by your doctor. There's no need for long long medication.
Though it may not be life-long, but it can cause day time sedation and dizziness. Driving a bike will not be safe At times, it can cause sexual side effects
consult me online on practo for further information
You can take it, No problem,