Anxiety-heart beats fast
It's been 8months i can realize i'm too much affected with anxiety. 18 out of 24hrs my heart beats 120+/min and so loud-fast it bothers me, even during sleep so i suddenly get up. I tried deep breathing for instant relief and meditation but hardly sustainable. What's the issue and what kind of doctor should i consult?

helloo.. looks like your suffering from anxiety neurosis... kindly consult a psychiatrist...you need counselling
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, For the set of symptoms you are suffering there are no of reasons, it could be hormonal, stress, psychological, etc. To further evaluate the reason please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us. Dr. Jagat Shah.