Anxiety fear
I m facing anxiety ..can it go ..its disturb my morning sleep..is it for long time or just sometimes or some month

Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no.(+91) Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven

Try to relax yourself -- Exercise. Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to combat stress. Take a few minutes to breathe in and out in slow, deep breaths. Reduce Your Caffeine Intake. Write It Down. Chew Gum. Spend Time With Friends and Family. Laugh. Massage. Eat a healthy diet. Pursue one hobbyWalk in nature Meditation. Yoga. For more details you can consult me.
Hello, stress & physical problems like hyperacidity bloating constipation headache will also leads to anxiety. Ayurvedic detoxification Therapies like basti nasya shirodhara will definately help you .
visit nearby ayurvedic doctor for same