Anxiety, Fear
I had have very much anxiety,cardiophobia, sound fear, panic attacks, adrenaline rush 4-5 months ago. But after taking Depran L for 2 months( 1 months on regular basis and 1 month on irregular basis) I felt good then. But since 1 months I am very much anxious about my health specially. Now, I have overcame the fear of sound, almost no panic attacks. But so much fear that I will fall down, I will pass out while walking,sitting or standing. Cannot stand for long time, get tired easily, Muscle pain, some nerve pain, belching a lot, gas formation a lot, fear in walking, balance problem sometimes, overthinking, negative thinking,head pressure sometimes, depressed, low feeling, etc.

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issie/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
You seem to suffer from anxiety disorder A detailed assessment is needed
Consult your psychiatrist or reach me online on Practo