Anxiety...
Anxiety chest pain & heart palpations Panic Attacks daily Even Not Going To Clg Using Citas-10 Lonazep0.25 mg from 1year not solve d please help me doctor my age just 18 years Can u Any Medcines Answer me Thank You

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, may I know since when u face these issues? !! As I am a psychologist, I am not the right person to talk àbout your medication. Still , since u r only 18 yes if u can develop your mental strength you can stop everything and definitely face those issues. For that better choose a counsellor in your city and consult him or her. I am sure there is something which is strongly bothering you which is cause of those issues. Do visit and lead a happy life.