Anxiety and stress
I'm in the recovery phase of covid, it's 13th day. My family members also tested positive. From past few days I'm getting always negative thoughts and haunting thoughts , because of these my pulse goes above 100bpm and sweating on forehead , please tell how to reduce this anxiety and panic attacks

Can understand what you are going through. Relax and think positive Avoid overthinking Watch some positive videos Attract what u like in life...don’t waste your energy and time in thinking what u don’t want or has never occurred. U need to train your mind to think positive. Indulge in some hobbies. Relaxation techniques Add humour to your life and learn to stay calm In difficult times. Meditation Yoga
Relaxation techniques, counselling, meditation, yoga, add humour to your life , indulge in some hobbies, Consult a psychiatrist or psychotherapist
Hi..It’s good to hear that you are recovering. It’s difficult to stay calm and positive during these unprecedented times. Getting negative thoughts and feeling fearful is quite natural. I would like to know, have you consulted a General Physician? Are you taking proper care of yourself by maintaining a healthy diet? Is there someone around with whom you can connect with?My advice would be to stay connected and not to watch news over social media all the time. Please feel free to connect with me for further information. Take Care!!
If you would like to connect with me please book an appointment Via Practo,or www.counsellingwithanamika.com