Anxiety and fear

Some times i feel like some thing is going to happen to me and at that time i feel very disturbed and get fear of that and feel very lonely even iam with friends feel some thing crawling inside my brain at that time feel very low but in 30 mins i will be alright it happens almost weekly 2-3 times rest of the time ok

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety and fear

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Psychiatrist
Hello,

What you are expericing could very well be a manifestation of an anxiety disorder. Anxiety beyond a certain threshold does show bodily symptoms, like palpitations, sweating, tremulousness, dizziness, chest pain. In severe cases it can cause a feeling of losing control, of being detatched from the world, and a feeling of impending doom.

The feelings of something crawling inside in your brain could aslo be a somatic manifestation of depression, or something even more sinister.

I therefore strongly recommend you to seek a Psychiatric consultation at the earliest. In most likelihood, it might be anxiety that is causing it, but do not ignore and delay seeking treatment.

Good Luck!