Anxiety and depression.
I am seeing a psychiatrist for my anxiety issue and he has been helping me well. But he just listens to my problem for 10 mins without giving me any reaction and prescribes me medicines. But i want to talk more about my issues. Should i change my dr. Or another dr. With different term will help me in this matter??
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. To change your doctor or not is completely upto you and i would not comment about it. But if you wish to continue with the same doctor, just tell him that you want to talk more and want to be listened. Other options which you have are to either see a counsellor or to make a good friend. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.