Anxiety and bp
Can anxiety cause high bp even if heart rate is normal. I got tested my bp 5 times, out of which 3 times I was anxious and my heart rate was high and my bp came out to be 130/75 but rest of the times I was anxious but I calmed myself still the bp came out to be same ? So is it dangerous?

Kindly discuss for your concern. Need to evaluate further

Please dnt worry about the bp. Its normal. Treat the anxiety. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult.
Yes... Anxiety can raise BP.. but it is temporary. Treat anxiety... Not the BP
Consult online for detailed discussion.
BP as well as HR both may increased during Anxiety.
Consult me at app.
Do meditation, relaxation exercise, involve in your hobbies.
Yes
Bp increases in anxiety. This much bp can be controlled with lifestyle and diet modification
130/75 is not a something you should worry about , once your stress decrease the BP will normalize If it's a electronic BP machine that you used the margin of error is +/- 10 so there is nothing actual wrong with ur bp
don't panick yourself by measuring the BP Again and again, if you really feel scared/ anxious consult a doctor to treat your anxiety