Anxiesty disorder
Due to anixiesty and stree my heart beats are first and now i have nasal conngection... Can anixiesty cause nasal connegction

Hello miss. -- Anxiety is always problematic , it can involv    any system in body acutely or chronically. -- Nasal congestion can comorbidly be present     Or can be precipitated by stres or     emotion ,that is called vasomotor rhinitis.     but anxiety alone may not commonly      cause nasal congestion. -- other common cause for nasal congestion is    allergic or reactive rhinitis. -- Some most common things  anxiety can cause     are ::       ** Increased heart beat       **Increased breathing       ** Chest pain       ** Gastrointestinal symptom ( stomach ache,            altered bowel habbit, flattus)       ** Dizziness, lighteness  of head       ** Tremor, sweating       ** Weakness in any part of body       ** Tingling and numbness sensation       ** Feeling of loss of control over one's life.       ** Impaired attention
-- Consult a Psychiatrist for to evaluate the     degree and type of anxiety. -- Consult a ENT doctor for to rule out the     allergic/ reactive / vasomotor rhinitis or some     other cause.
-- Don't be stressed & don't search on google     anything it will add to your problem. -- Any doubts if you have, you are free to call me     and take answers for your queries.    **         Have a safe & peaceful day.   **
Yes
Yes it may. But to be sure that it's psychological and stress induced u need to be evaluated
consult a Psychiatrist for further evaluation
contact me online through practo to avoid inconvenience