Antidepressants sex drive
I'm taking clonotril 0.25 mg and fluxotine capsules ip 20 mg as anti depression medicine prescribed by my psychologist..  After taking these tablets I feel loss of sexual desire and sex drive..  Is there any effect and I'm really worried..

Hello Antidepressants do cause sexual dysfunction in males .However this problem is completely reversible once medication is stopped after the completion of treatment. If it is very distressing, you can request your psychiatrist to prescribe bupropion which is helpful in overcoming sexual side effects caused by medications like fluoxetine.

How to improve sex drive Best antidepressant depression