Anti depressants side effects
I have been prescribed anti depressants fludac 20 mg. I take the medicine before sleeping. Due to it's side effect i feel sleepy, it hinders my exam preparation. How should i deal with this side effect.

In most people fludac will not cause sedation,  but in your case since it is you could take the medicine just before going to sleep. Or if the problem persists then may be lower doses can be tried. If lowering the dose doesn't help, then you can be switched to some other medicine.
In that case you should start taking it in the morning ideally after breakfast. It is not prescribed at night time usually.
Pls consult a psychiatrist for the same